Saturday, July 26, 2014

No Equipment Workout

22 weeks pregnant this week! 

I've been feeling my baby moving around for a few weeks now, but I have definitely felt an increase in movement this past week. I think feeling my baby move is my absolute favorite thing about being pregnant!

Here is a workout I've done a few times that doesn't require any equipment. 



Just to clarify, 1 set is: 10 pushups, 20 mountain climbers, 10 floor tricep dips, 20 squat jumps. 

Once you do all that, rest for about 30 sec to 1 minute and then do 4 more sets. (Total of 5 sets.) 

Go on to the next exercises. 


This workout took me about 20 minutes to complete. (It'll vary depending on how much rest you take, how fast you do the exercises, etc.)

Here is a very poor video of me doing each exercise. Enjoy. haha



If you watch the video, you'll see that my daughter often likes to interact with me while I exercise. This is pretty much how any home workout for me goes. If I have to stop exercising to draw a picture or pick her up- I do it. Once she's happy, I continue with my workout. 

a screenshot of Jade "helping me"

No comments:

Post a Comment