Sunday, June 29, 2014

Father's Day

I had been waiting to post our Father's Day gift ideas because I didn't want Lance to see what we were sending him BEFORE he got his Father's Day package. It took a lot longer for our package to reach Belgium than we had anticipated!
 
We had a lot of fun putting together his package.
 
I didn't take a picture of everything... I am forgetful like that. We put in protein bars, Batman Legos, a Batman towel (everyone knows Lance is obsessed with Batman, right?), lots of pictures, and the tie that is pictured below.
 
We had a lot of fun making the tie. We went to the LDS Distribution Center and got their cheapest tie (I would have gone to the DI and looked, but of course I waited until the last minute so I went somewhere I knew they'd have a white tie.)
 
Jade thought this craft was so fun! She loved getting her hands and feet painted.
This tie was inspired from here. We basically copied it exactly except we didn't put any words on our tie.
 
We also loved the note (shown below) that we found on Pinterest here.  Lance is a superhero fanatic so this was perfect for him! (We made a cheap copy on regular paper-since we were mailing it, but you can order a nice canvas sign from the lady responsible for this cute idea at the link above!
 
 
 
We sent Lance a pic of Jade in her "Daddy's Little Sunshine" shirt jumping on the trampoline. (Fitting right?)


For the Grandpas, Jade made a little handprint goldfish. She absolutely loves "feesh" and making handprints, so we had a lot of fun making this craft.

(Please excuse the dirty window in the background!)
 
I'm really glad Lance got his package, even if he did get it late! (He even wore his tie to church in Belgium.)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment