Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hogle Zoo

Jade and I had a blast at the Hogle Zoo the other day with some of our best buddies!


When we first walked in I was a little worried we weren't going to see anything good. No one was around and a bunch of stuff was under construction.



I quickly changed my mind. It was awesome having the zoo to ourselves!

All the animals came right up to the glass so we could get a great look at them. 
Perhaps they were lonely? Or just showing off?

We were able to take our time and get the best views at each exhibit. 



Jade loved the elephants.



Jade loves Curious George....but she did NOT like real monkeys.

This monkey yogi was practicing his dolphin pose.



Jade loved the bears.


And the giraffes.



It was fun to growl at the tiger.


Not too thrilled about being in the Eagle's nest.

We had a great day! I would totally go to the zoo during the "off season" again!




No comments:

Post a Comment